What data do we hold about you?
- We hold your name and email address details. These have been collected through yoga sessions you have attended with us or through the website opt-in. If you have attended sessions with us, we will have a record the amount of money you have paid via PayPal, dates and yoga class attendance.
Why do We hold and store this information?
- We hold this data to help process updates relating to yoga services we provide and to comply with HMRC Tax requirements.
How did We collect your data?
- We collected your name and email through our online booking system Calendly or through PayPal at the time of booking.
- We add it to our Mailchimp list, with your permission
How do westore your data?
- We store your data in MailChimp – an email processing tool which complies with all world-wide Data Privacy laws, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
- We also store it in Calendly for monitoring purposes of attendance at classes
- We also use PayPal for processing payments which also complies with all world-wide Data Privacy laws, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
Ways we may use your data:
- To send you ad-hoc email updates from us. These may come from Mailchimp or directly from firstname.lastname@example.org, depending on the subject of the email and will related to yoga base services or updates.
- To keep you up to date with changes connected with yoga classes and events.
- To share yoga related news ‘newsletters’ that may be relevant or of interest.
- We may also invite you (which you opt in to) to our yoga Facebook groups.
- We do not share your data with any other parties or third parties, unless where your express consent has been given, for example when a yoga session is in collaboration with another practitioner.
- We help calculate revenue and class statistics for tax and monitoring purposes.
How you can update your data
- You can update your personal details by getting in touch with directly at email@example.com or via the website.
How you can delete your data
- You can completely delete your data at any time, either by using the UNSUBSCRIBE link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by contacting us directly.
Security of Data
- Data we keep is stored with established reputable and GDPR compliant organisations/ provides including Mailchimp for mailing lists and WordPress for website hosting. Calendly for class attendance and PayPal for processing payments.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Changes to this policy
Visitors to this website
- When someone visits thechakrahut.co.uk we use WordPress to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow WordPress to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Access to collected information
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data that we keep about you, to have any inaccurate information about you corrected, to have your data deleted or to ask us to stop using your data. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us. If you are still not satisfied, you’re entitled to report a concern to the ICO.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the handling, processing or protection of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem.